Wednesday, June 8, 2011

funny music quotes

funny music quotes. funny quotes comments. funny
  • funny quotes comments. funny

  • nmdial
    04-22 11:26 AM
    enjoy food.. best place to enjoy all sorts of food in US

    I'll. I am big foodie (from all places)...

    funny music quotes. i love music quotes.
  • i love music quotes.

  • BimmerFAn
    07-20 02:12 PM
    Hi Gkaplan,

    Unfortunately, as far as I know the only way your husband can apply for your waiver independently is in the event of a divorce from or death of a J-1 Principal. Other than that, he can not apply for his own waiver independently of you. However, that said, you could always apply for a waiver. It does not have to be in the form of a No Objection Letter from your country. I heard the process for IGA waivers is substantially easier. Even though there are only a few IGA's that have official J-1 waiver channels, just about any IGA can apply for your behalf, so in reality you have a very big pool to chose from. You just have to find a few in you relevant field of study and convince them that your work here will benefit their mission.

    You can apply for any change of status as soon as an H1-B a favorable recommendation is granted. You do not have to wait for the final USCIS waiver. You just have to make sure whatever center is processing you knows that you have this waiver waiting at the Vermond Service Center, VSC. The Department of State only sends these recommendations to the VSC. In fact, you can apply for an H1-B visa without the waiver if you select to have it processed ouside of the country at a consulate. Later, you can supplant the waiver in your application when you go interview with the consul.

    I am not an attorney and don't claim to have any extensive knowledge of immigration law outside of my own personal experiences, so please do not take my suggestions to be 100% accurate. I would recommend you go speak with a good attorney.. By that I don't mean someone you looked up in the yellow pages or via an internet ad. You need to speak with someone from preferably a big immigration firm who will have J-1 Waiver experience and be able to handle your case properly. Big firms have research assistants who make less than minimum wage and just look up case law and different cases. Ultimately, big firms are far more useful and can offer real advice. That i definately know from my own personal experiences.

    Best of luck!

    funny music quotes. love quotes wallpapers. funny
  • love quotes wallpapers. funny

  • STAmisha
    11-15 12:42 PM
    You dont need a new H1 to come back to USA from Canada.All you need it is a valid I-94 and I-797. Dont surrender the I-94 at the border. This rule is called automatic revalidation rule.

    funny music quotes. Funny+mothers+day+quotes+
  • Funny+mothers+day+quotes+

  • vallabhu
    01-31 04:57 PM
    Will accept any suitable combination of Education , training or expeirence in lieu of stated requirements.

    If you have more than three years of experience before applying for Labor you are fine else you might get a query and if you answer with education evaluation proving that your study and exp is equivalent to 4 year bachelor you will b fine.


    funny music quotes. Palm / HP webOS Quotes Theme
  • Palm / HP webOS Quotes Theme

  • smuggymba
    03-09 01:03 PM
    Now I need to know what are the things that I can do.
    1. Do I need to file PERM, I140 again on EB2?
    2. Do I need to file for H1 again and complete the entire process?
    3. What is and how to do EB3 to EB2 porting? is that all I need to do?

    Please give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

    I guess u need to have an approved labor in EB2 to even think about it. You can't port because you dont have an approved EB2 labor.

    funny music quotes. +funny Music and kermits
  • +funny Music and kermits

  • braindrain
    04-19 07:25 PM
    Hi Folks,

    My fiancee is a MS student and currently has student loan in India being charged at 13.5%. I am wondering if there is any loan that i can get here with a lower interest rate to repay off the one in india.
    I would appreciate any pointers or suggestions here.

    If your fiancee is still in the school, you can probably apply for Alternate/Private Student Loan. These loans are offered by most of the banks based on the credit score and don't have crazy transaction fees and APRs as credit card and other balance transfer offers. The interest rate is variable and typically tied with the prime and repayment period is around 15-20 years. AGain it depends on what you choose. The good part is that the repayment does not start until your fiancee graduates and the interest you pay on the loan is tax deductible. No need to itemize while you file taxes.

    Search for "Alternate/Private Student Loan" and that should give you enough information.


    funny music quotes. happy easter funny quotes.
  • happy easter funny quotes.

  • glus
    10-09 01:07 PM
    I came to the USA on 3rd November, 2006 in company A. I did not work a single day in company A. I joined to company B on 17th January, 2007. I have no idea how my employer filed my H1B in company B without any paystub. I joined to company C on 24th July as they started my GC process right away. My H1B with company B and C are still pending. Company C has filed my labor on 31st August and got approval on 11th September. I am planning to file I-140, I-485, I-765 and I-131 together. So my questions are:

    1) Is there any possibility to get denied/RFE for my GC as my last two H1B are still pending ?

    2) What are the risks to be considered if I go back to my country and come back on AP as I don't have a visa stamp on my passport ? I am from a non-retrogressed country.

    3) I heard that it takes too much time to bring spouse here if I marry after GC approval. I am planning to go back and marry and come back but don't want to bring my future wife on H4. Will it help me later to avoid unnecessesary waiting time to bring her here once my GC is approved ?

    I shall be thankful to you to get my answer.

    Thanks & regards,

    This is a complicated situation. Technically you are in "authorized status" stay because your H1 transfer is pending. I don't know what happens if and when USCIS realizes you never worked for company A. I assume, they will grant your H1 transfer but will not extend your period of stay in H1 and you would need to re-enter on a vailid H1. I would suggest contacting a good lawyer regarding this quickly. Once you are out-of-status for 181days you should not file I485 as it would not be approvable.

    As for the second question; if you manage to receive AP and at the time you re-enter the US your I485 is pending, normally you will be able to re-enter without any visas in your passport.

    Third question; yes, If you get married after you get GC, it will take much longer; about 4 years at this time, for her to get a GC. If you marry her before your I485 is approved, you can attach her to your GC and she will receive GC at the same time (approximately) as you do assuming all other conditions are met.

    Speak to attorney regarding item 1 as soon as possible or do H1 premium to see what happens.

    funny music quotes. gifstags brock music Quote
  • gifstags brock music Quote

  • dilbert_cal
    07-05 03:09 PM
    I am in desparate need of some advice. I have an approved I-140 (11/28/2006) and my 485 was filed under my wife's GC application in June 07. I would like to leave my current company A and join another company B asap. I have 3 days to accept the offer.

    a. Is it possible for me to port my I-140 to company B?
    b. If its possible will i be able to keep the PD?

    I did some research on the AC21 act and it seems that its ok to move companies after 180 days of getting the EAD card. But I could not figure out if the I-140 could also be ported over to company B.

    Thanks in advance.

    If you have a copy of the approved 140, you can try to port your PD to the new company. To do this, you would need to file a new labor with Company B and then when you file your 140, you would be using the old approved 140 to port PD.

    However, you mentioned that you have filed 485 as a secondary applicant. Your wife is the primary applicant. AC21 is applicable to primary applicant - i.e. your wife can only change her job after 180 days of filing 485 ( and not getting EAD ). You can change your job as many times as you want on your EAD ( but probably you havent received your EAD yet ).

    To be on the safe side, it doesnt hurt to file a new labor and port your PD.


    funny music quotes. cool quotes about music. funny quotes middot; music; funny quotes middot; music. room237. Jan 7, 09:13 AM. Your iphone is sooo modded im not surprise.
  • cool quotes about music. funny quotes middot; music; funny quotes middot; music. room237. Jan 7, 09:13 AM. Your iphone is sooo modded im not surprise.

  • eb2india
    01-17 08:10 PM
    2 months is another long wait....I guess it cud be more ....

    Was your at Nebraska Service center too?

    Mine was at Texas Service Center.

    funny music quotes. Funny Sayings, Funny Music
  • Funny Sayings, Funny Music

  • bbenhill
    09-18 02:56 PM
    Hi, I believe you can only use EAD and AC21 after I140 is approved and 180 days of filing I-485.

    Guru(s) : Please let me know if I am mistaken but by using EAD before above conditions will abandon GC application because labor certification is being violated.

    PS : I am not a lawyer/attorney. please use this information for your own risk.



    funny music quotes. funny quotes for tumblr. funny
  • funny quotes for tumblr. funny

  • th3thirdman
    03-31 12:44 AM
    ya no BABIES FOR ME! I just dont want to have a child

    funny music quotes. Music Quotes, Funny Quotes
  • Music Quotes, Funny Quotes

  • arrarrgee
    07-13 11:57 AM
    my question too...why not wait till the announcement? :confused:

    kinda confused here..
    why do we need the rally.. if there is going to be some new that will resolve the issues?
    If its going to leave some issues unresolved.. the we need this.
    Go IV!!


    funny music quotes. funny celebrity quotes. funny
  • funny celebrity quotes. funny

  • linuxra
    07-22 11:56 AM
    I submitted RFE with all necessary documents from my side everything is ok...
    i got an email that my docs recieved and rfe docs recieved...
    thats it nothing recieved after that and my pd is current next month

    funny music quotes. funny philosophical quotes.
  • funny philosophical quotes.

  • krishmunn
    03-27 10:04 AM
    I seriously doubt the genuinity of this poster. No authority will hold a valid passport of a foreign country, no country will allow to let one in with a copy of passport heck the airline will not even allow to board without a passport.
    This guy may be here just to play some scare tactics.


    funny music quotes. Tokio Hotel Funny Quotes
  • Tokio Hotel Funny Quotes

  • Munna Bhai
    11-16 02:02 PM
    what is the difference between visa bulletin and processing dates, how they are related.


    funny music quotes. funny weekend quotes. funny
  • funny weekend quotes. funny

  • ingegarcia
    04-03 08:54 AM
    As per AINP website you'll receive notification in 2 months.


    I send my AINP Application package on 18th March (H1-B worker stream) and was received by the AINP on 20th March. However I have not received any confirmation or a file number yet since it takes 2 months. Any idea if my application will be considered according to the current policies or according to the new changes that are coming up on April 15th?

    Please let me know.



    funny music quotes. funny happy quotes.
  • funny happy quotes.

  • sapota
    03-17 03:02 PM
    That is so not true. Even though Dallas was faster than Philly, it only cleared labor for 2003 and earlier filers in 2005. Essentially Dallas mostly cleared only those cases in 2005 which were stuck at regional and not state level. My labor was cleared in late 2006.

    I know cos I am one such unfortunate case.

    funny music quotes. music is life quotes. funny
  • music is life quotes. funny

  • chris
    09-29 07:31 PM
    I also have soft LUD on 09/26 and 09/29...But i dont know what to read into it.

    If your name check cleared, you may have some hope.

    funny music quotes. Pink Banana Boy 0101 - Funny
  • Pink Banana Boy 0101 - Funny

  • anilsal
    07-16 07:21 AM
    i guess I am going to be in trouble in case I have to get a new PCC. I will try and get a new one when I reach India. Also update to my status is that chennai consulate has sent a letter to my local address in India about the interview appointment date.

    The reason consulates in the US take 50 days for PCC is that they send the request to regional Passport Office in India who take like 45 days. So you may probably apply at PP office in India and get the clearance.

    March 15th, 2004, 11:09 PM
    Yeah.. the quality is so bad -- I'm wondering how this is possible, right now at least. They would have to be space invader to get a pic that would be readable. I'm chalking this up to media spin to make people panic.

    -- Matt

    06-08 05:57 PM
    I have approved EB3 LC and approved I 140 with PD JAN 2002. My wife has approved EB2 LC (Perm) and Approved I 140 with PD JAN 2006
    As we represent one family can't my wife use my PD and apply I 485 under EB2.
    for example If husband is born in a retrogressed country and wife in a non retrogressed country in that case, husband gets a free ride !
    Why not in this case ? Just curious !

    in case of spouses having different nationality, we can flip the primary applicant and are not mis-matching the priority dates. So if ur wife is from a non-retro country her PD is still going JAN 2006 but since she is from non-retro she has greater chance of success.

    But here u want ur priority date to be applied to your spouse application and that's not legally possible. As the other poster says u can try PERM for EB2 and xfer ur old PD to the new PERM.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment