Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Design Turtle car Ideas


This design car from inspiration the teenage mutant ninja turtles. i think this car unique and cute ideas. I don’t think they need it but if ever the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hanker for a ride, this would be it. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Turtlecar or.. um.. Shellby, whatever! Heck you can baptize it yourself if you want - the darn thing doesn’t have a name yet. The remodelled car is - of course the hump is a dead giveaway - no other than the iconic Volkswagen Beetle, named fourth most influential car of the 20th century by Global Automotive Elections Foundation. Now, a Beetle’s hip right? But a Turtle Beetle is beyond hip, it’s napalm. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Where was I? Oh yes, Turtlecar looks like a piece of art there but I can’t imagine myself behind the wheel of this.. this mechanical contraption. I mean, what will the neighbors say? Plus we don’t know if it will pass the ultimate test: Will it sink or swim?

No comments:

Post a Comment