Thursday, June 16, 2011

new sidekick touch

images new sidekick touch screen new sidekick touch. the new sidekick touch screen.
  • the new sidekick touch screen.



  • gee_see
    10-19 02:21 PM
    I found an interesting article on AC21 portability in cyrusmetha.com

    Here is the portion of the article appeared on May 27, 2005
    about PORTABILITY DURING ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS
    -----------
    Interestingly, the memo also advises that although a difference in the wage offer on the approved labor certification or I-140 and the new employment cannot be used as a basis of denial, a substantial discrepancy between the previous and the new wage may be taken into consideration as a factor in determining if the new employment is �same or similar.� It is possible, however, for one to work in a �same or similar� occupation even if there is a substantial discrepancy in the wage. A CEO of a Fortune 100 corporation may be paid several million of dollars each year. The CEO of a start-up could make much less, say $50,000 per annum. One should be able to successfully argue that the CEO of a start-up is in a �same or similar� job to the CEO of a Fortune 100 corporation.
    ----------

    Experts please discuss....





    wallpaper the new sidekick touch screen. new sidekick touch. to ~ the new Sidekick that
  • to ~ the new Sidekick that



  • seahawks
    11-04 01:26 AM
    non compete will not allow to work with the same client through a different consulting company.





    new sidekick touch. The new Sidekick packs a
  • The new Sidekick packs a



  • chandansrs@gmail.com
    06-27 05:00 PM
    KrishGreen,

    Thanks for your post. Can you give the contacts of the agent that you hired to get the visa stamping done? That would be helpful.





    2011 to ~ the new Sidekick that new sidekick touch. the new sidekick touch screen.
  • the new sidekick touch screen.



  • ash27
    04-02 07:12 PM
    Does that mean a person can't work for companies like TekSystems on EAD? Senior members, please advice. I would like to switch from my desi employer and join the vendor directly as there is a big pay difference. Any information will be greatly appreciated.



    more...


    new sidekick touch. the New Sidekick LX 2009
  • the New Sidekick LX 2009



  • dilbert_cal
    04-27 12:37 PM
    for_gc

    PDs are typically recaptured at I-140 stage. Since your EB2 140 is already approved, you cannot use this process.

    But I believe there is another state at which you can recapture PD. i.e. @485 stage. You would need to talk to your lawyer - or search for it in immigration forums. If say EB2 dates are current for your EB3 PD , you can file 485 and with that application itself submit the EB3 140 approval AND ask for PD transfer. One of our lawyers had once commented you can port PD at either 140 or 485 stage - we never followed up on the 485 part as we all wanted to keep it safe and at 140 stage. Check with your lawyer and you still have a good chance.





    new sidekick touch. new sidekick touch screen 2010
  • new sidekick touch screen 2010



  • wandmaker
    04-04 01:34 PM
    I work as a software engineer in India and the US branch of my company has filed a L1-B petition by September 2008. The petition got denied by Nov 18, 2008 stating that I don't possess "specialized knowledge". Knowing that I am the only person who possesses knowledge of one of the company's product, we filed an appeal to re-consider by Dec 18, 2008.

    The USCIS moved the case to AAO by Feb 9, 2009. After which there is no status change. The status of the case as reported by the USCIS web site is:

    Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER

    Current Status: Appeal/Motion/Certification sent to Administrative Appeals Office for review.


    Two months have passed by and I don't know how much more time it is going to take. Can someone please tell me how long this process is going to take?

    Should we just withdraw this appeal and re-file again? In the meantime can I opt a B1 and work there a few months until the L1-B is approved?

    If your resume portraits a product customization or support then in the USCIS eyes, you do not posses specialized skills.... Additionally, The initial evidence (including resume) that your company has submitted is not sufficient enough to prove that you posses that specialized skills. Your company also has a base in the US so the availability of US worker in the same skill is very much possible with in the company - Hence, USCIS denied your L1. IMHO, your appeal may not be fruitful....



    more...


    new sidekick touch. The new T-Mobile Sidekick 4G
  • The new T-Mobile Sidekick 4G



  • justareader
    03-24 04:23 PM
    Mark, That was awesome. Thanks for the effort





    2010 The new Sidekick packs a new sidekick touch. new sidekick touch screen
  • new sidekick touch screen



  • ImmiLosers
    09-26 12:22 AM
    1)Incase my 485 application gets denied, can I start the process again and use the PD of my current application?

    2) Can I move to and start the GC process with another company and use the current PD (I140 approved, 180 days passed), even if my current company revokes I140 and my Job description is very different --- I'm assuming yes.

    3) What if I leave the country and come back after 2-3 years and reapply. Can I reuse the PD of my current application?

    I was told by a friend that the priority date is mine forever since my I140 is approved. Is that correct?

    Thanks

    YES YES YES - go ahead screw your smalltime employer



    more...


    new sidekick touch. 10 brand new sidekick 3 d-wade
  • 10 brand new sidekick 3 d-wade



  • wandmaker
    02-18 07:01 PM
    Child born abroad to Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) may be boarded if child was born during the temporary visit abroad of a mother who is a lawful permanent resident alien, or a national, of the United States, provided that the child's application for admission to the United States is made within 2 years of birth and the child is accompanied by the parent who is applying for readmission as a permanent resident upon the first return of the parent.

    Link for the document (http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/travel/inspections_carriers_facilities/carrier_info_guide/carrier_info_guide.ctt/carrier_info_guide.pdf)

    _______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin

    Kudos to desi3933!

    rajesh1972 - You should ask your wife to consider giving birth child in US land, who knows your baby may be a next president.





    hair the new sidekick touch screen. new sidekick touch. T-Mobile Sidekick Slide
  • T-Mobile Sidekick Slide



  • anilsal
    06-16 11:55 PM
    that dates being current is not an indication of you getting your GC. The dates have to be current for a long time for you to see the approval.

    It is very unfortunate that your lives can be tied to this dates circus. :(



    more...


    new sidekick touch. new sidekick touch screen 2010
  • new sidekick touch screen 2010



  • HumHongeKamiyab
    11-15 12:46 PM
    You dont have to go for stamping. While crossing the border tell the US officer that you are going to use "Automatic Visa revalidation", and hence dont want to submit your I 94. When you come back to USA just have your I 797 (Notice of approval) ready. I have been to canada in feb this year and came back with the expired visa on my passport.

    You might want to call the US airport where you are first landing after returning back from canada, and talk to the immigration officer there..



    I got canadian greencard and running out of time to land there before my medical examination expires.

    On top of this I don't have any visa left on my h-1b and there are no dates available at American embasies in Canada during Nov and Dec to get h-1b visa stamped.

    Can I land in Canada and expect to return safe with no h-1b visa left. I am worried that my I-94 will be snatched at the border and not allowed to enter back into US.

    Please share your experiences and suggest me the safe thing to do.





    hot the New Sidekick LX 2009 new sidekick touch. New T-Mobile Sidekick 4G has a
  • New T-Mobile Sidekick 4G has a



  • snalluri
    04-13 02:07 PM
    I think the bill becomes law immediately after president signs. But in case of states legislatures it has to wait 90 days after governor signs to become law.



    more...


    house new sidekick touch screen new sidekick touch. new sidekick touch screen.
  • new sidekick touch screen.



  • mugwump
    12-07 04:41 PM
    I was worried because in the application, the admissions advisor was asking em to fill SSN & Visa status information. I was a bit worried to give that information if that is going to be voilated in any way.

    You will be fine, i am on H1 and doing my MS part time!!





    tattoo new sidekick touch screen 2010 new sidekick touch. new sidekick touch screen
  • new sidekick touch screen



  • royus77
    07-17 10:29 PM
    Hi,
    My I-140 approved in TSC( premium processing)
    My Attorney sent my I-485 on July 2 to TSC
    my labor approved from Wisconsin
    but I read somewhere all applications needs to go to NSC , is it true?
    I greatly appreciate your help


    You are fine. I 485 should go where I 140 was approved.USCIS will internally transfer the applications until Aug 30 if they were sent to wrong processng center( Check the accuracy of date)

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...ling062107.pdf



    more...


    pictures The new T-Mobile Sidekick 4G new sidekick touch. new sidekick touch screen 2010
  • new sidekick touch screen 2010



  • jambapamba
    07-19 07:48 AM
    NO

    1. W2's/TAX statements are NOT REQUIRED for employment based 485's. Some Attorneys may send them along to play it safe.

    2. Affidavits of support for employment based 485's are NOT REQUIRED at all.





    dresses New T-Mobile Sidekick 4G has a new sidekick touch. the new sidekick touch screen.
  • the new sidekick touch screen.



  • srisra
    02-01 09:19 AM
    Congrats...



    more...


    makeup 10 brand new sidekick 3 d-wade new sidekick touch. new sidekick touch screen
  • new sidekick touch screen



  • roseball
    02-28 04:33 PM
    Can anybody please help in answering below questions on my case? I really appreciate your help. This is urgent for me.

    #1: I am working for Company A (current company). My GC processing details (with current company):
    1. Labor Approved.
    2. I-140 Approved with priority date of Aug 2006 (Category -EB2)
    3. I-485 - NOT filed
    #2: I am on 6th year of H1-B. My current H1-B is valid till Jan 29, 2011 (less than 365 days from today).

    I want to change job and join Company B (new company) for excellent offer and life long stability.

    As per my understanding, for continuous H1-B extension & GC approval on existing priority date, I must stay with existing company(A). But attorney of new company(B) is saying he will be able to handle my H1-B extension and may be able to save my priority date also by filing new PERM & I-140. I am not sure whether attorney of new company(B) is correct or not. Can anybody please help in answering below questions?

    Ques : If new company(B) transfers H1-B and USCIS will grant H1-B for 3 years based on approved I-140 with current company(A):
    A. Can USCIS revokes extended period ( after Jan 29, 2011) if current company(A) revokes their approved I-140 before new company(B) gets approval of new PERM and I-140?
    B. Can new company (B) start new PERM application during my extension period (after Jan 29, 2011)?
    C. Can new company (B) transfer Priority date even if existing company(A) revokes their I-140?


    A. Since the law is unclear, to be on the safe side, you can have the new company file H1 extension in premium processing and resign/leave the current employer only after extension is approved

    B. Yes, new company can start a new PERM and port your earlier PD during I-140 process

    C. PD can be ported even if old employer revokes I-140, provided the revocation was not due to fraud.

    Also, I am sure all IV members would really appreciate if you could tell us the name of this company which is offering a life long stability..:-)





    girlfriend new sidekick touch screen new sidekick touch. T-Mobile demos new Sidekick
  • T-Mobile demos new Sidekick



  • fall2004us
    08-14 02:28 PM
    I didnt know that you can send a single check for all applications.. ??
    It would have been better if you had split the checks.
    Dont worry they might accept it now.





    hairstyles new sidekick touch screen 2010 new sidekick touch. new sidekick touch screen.
  • new sidekick touch screen.



  • rajuram
    04-18 09:34 PM
    I asked this question few days ago but no one responded. I guess nothing is going on. Why do they waste tax payers money by introducing bills and not acting on them.

    Any way, pack your bags or wait for ten years.

    Folks,

    Does anyone know what's going on with the immigration bills? The last 3 weeks saw some new bills introduced in Congress. But no action seems to be taken or planned for these bills!

    Matthew Oh has posted a link to SKIL Act of 2007 on his blog. I don't know what to make of this posting -- does it mean that it has been introduced in the Senate in the sense that it is ready for debate? Or does it mean that it has just been assigned a bill number and is now ready to catch dust.

    Does anyone have any updates to share with the rest of us?

    Thanks,
    Andy





    coolest_me
    07-13 03:40 PM
    Hi,

    I m in the process of renewing AP for my family and have this question. When you renew for the family do you send all the application in one FedEx Envelope or one envelope for each application ?

    Also, in case of E-Filing do you add all the applications under one login ?

    Thanks in advance.





    ram112
    09-03 05:09 AM
    Folks,

    I got greened today, surprisingly. Could anyone let me know what are the good numbers to reach a human in USCIS, hopefully with less wait time. I wanted to check with them what address they have on file. I filed an address change in JUne but I am not sure if they have it right in their systems. Also, is there a way to get this information without calling them.

    Thanks a lot ..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment